Super Value Days 10% Instant Discount with Axis Bank Credit Cards. on purchase of Rs.2,500

https://www.amazon.in/alm/storefront/?encoding=UTF8&almBrandId=ctnow&ref=topnav_storetab_nowstore

Super Value Days10% Instant Discount with Axis Bank Credit Cards. on purchase of Rs.2,500

What is the offer?
Get 10% Instant Discount with Axis Bank Limited Debit Card and Credit Card, on purchase of any product listed in the Super Value Day or Amazon Fresh Store in the month of March 2022 starting 4th, i.e.,: 4th – 7th March Please check the product page for offer eligibility.

2.How can I avail this offer?

Just go through the normal purchase process and checkout with the eligible products. On the payment page, please select your saved Axis Bank Limited Debit Card and Credit Card to pay.

3.What is the minimum transaction and maximum discount that I can avail for this offer?**

Please refer the below table for purchase of eligible products, you will be eligible for the offer.
WhatsApp Image 2022-03-04 at 10.46.15

4.Is discount applicable on debit and credit cards?
Yes, the discount is available on Axis Bank Limited Debit Card and Credit Card.

5.Can I avail discount on EMI?
Yes, the discount is applicable on EMI.

6.I did not receive the discount. Why?

Please make sure you are using an eligible Debit or Credit card, and have eligible SVD or fresh products worth INR 2500 or more in your cart.

7.My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the offer?

If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment successfully within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment.

Note: Offer not applicable on Infant Nutrition products.