ICICI Bank Reward Points Redemption | Bye Payback : ICICI New Rewards Program

Our valued partnership with PAYBACK (Loyalty solutions) is expiring from Mar 31, 2022. It has been our privilege to serve you through this partnership for many years. We will credit all your PAYBACK Reward Points earned until March 2022 (Till your March, 2022 Statement/Billing Date) to your PAYBACK Account. Your PAYBACK points can be seamlessly redeemed exclusively from the PAYBACK

We are delighted to launch a new ICICI Bank Rewards program starting from Apr 01, 2022. You will now earn ICICI Bank Reward Points towards spends on your Credit & Debit Cards. You can track your ICICI Bank Reward Points through Internet Banking & the iMobile Pay app. Redemption of your ICICI Bank Reward Points, accrued from April 2022, shall start from Jul 01, 2022 on our rewards platform, with a specially customized list of hundreds of premium brands and services offerings.

https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/rewa…

Will I be able to redeem my ICICI reward points against the outstanding on my ICICI Bank credit card?
download

You will be able to redeem your ICICI reward points earned on your ICICI Bank Credit Card against the outstanding on your ICICI Bank credit card soon after 1st July 2022.

How to Redeem ICICI Credit Card Reward Points

Redeem ICICI Credit Card Reward Points Online

To redeem your ICICI Bank credit card reward points online, follow these simple steps:

Step 1: Log in to ICICI Website

Visit the official ICICI website and log in using your Internet Banking ID and password.

Step 2: Navigate to Reward Points Section

Once logged in, go to the ‘Reward Points’ section under the Credit Cards page.

Step 3: Select ‘Redeem Online’

Click on the option ‘Redeem Online’ to proceed with redeeming your points.

Step 4: Choose Desired Item

From the drop-down menu, select the item you wish to redeem your points against.

Step 5: Confirm and Note Order Number

Confirm your selection and make a note of the unique order number provided for future reference.

Redeem ICICI Credit Card Reward Points Offline

For those preferring offline redemption, here’s how to do it:

Step 1: Browse Rewards Catalogue

Start by browsing through the rewards catalogue available on the ICICI website.

Step 2: Contact ICICI Customer Care

Call the ICICI customer care number corresponding to your city.

Step 3: Provide Item Code

Specify the item code of the reward offer you want to redeem your points for.

Step 4: Confirm and Note Order Number

Once the order is confirmed, make sure to note down the unique order number provided by the customer care representative.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: Can I redeem ICICI credit card reward points for cash?

No, ICICI credit card reward points cannot be redeemed for cash. However, they can be redeemed for a variety of exciting offers and vouchers available in the rewards catalogue.

Q2: Is there a limit to the number of reward points I can redeem at once?

There is typically no limit to the number of reward points you can redeem at once. However, it’s always best to check with ICICI customer care for any specific terms or conditions related to redemption.

Q3: Do ICICI credit card reward points expire?

Yes, ICICI credit card reward points come with an expiry date. It’s essential to keep track of your points and redeem them before they expire to make the most out of your rewards.