10 Best Online Surveys Sites to Earn Money (Highest Paying Survey)

Top 10 Free Survey Site To Make Free Money | Best Survey Site To Earn Money

Are you searching for some easy ways to earn money online without investment? While there are many ways to make some quick money online, many of the resources take some skills and time before you can actually start earning money. However, an easy way out of this situation is to take online surveys to earn real money.

Survey websites offer individuals a chance to earn money by sharing their opinions, feedbacks and insights on various topics. You can affect the development of services and products in addition to earning some extra money.

In this article, we will explore the top 10 survey websites that pay users, providing you with a comprehensive list to kickstart your survey-taking journey. Let’s dive into the details of each platform with details.

1. Valued Opinion

Valued Opinion Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout 400 Rs
Payout options Gift Cards (Amazon Pay, Flipkart, Bata, Shopper Stops, Pizza Hut etc)

Since joining Valued Opinion in 2014, I can say that it’s among the greatest survey platforms in India for earning additional money each month. Two things I love the most about Valued Opinion are They process the payment instantly and regularly send surveys.

Valued Opinion is a survey site that can be trusted by the users as this website has been in the market since 2005. This website is not only available in India but available in 20 other countries. A typical Valued Opinion survey takes 5 to 30 minutes and pays Rs 20 to Rs 100. You can redeem your rewards through PayPal and Paytm method, there are other valuable gift cards available, including Amazon Pay Gift Card, Flipkart, Bata, Shoppers Stop, Pizza Hut, and Westside.

2. Toluna

|80.0x45.0

Toluna Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout 500 Rs
Payout Options PayPal, Paytm and Gift cards

You might not believe it, but I have earned over 20,000 Rs from Toluna. Toluna is just like a social media site where you can follow people and stalk them. Since I’ve been using Toluna for a while, I can attest to the fact that it’s a legitimate website and among the most trustworthy paid survey providers in India.

Completing a survey typically takes around 15 to 20 minutes, and you’ll be able to earn anywhere from 20 to 40,000 points. Through Toluna surveys, I received invitations to multiple discussion groups where you can earn money by sharing opinions about products. Also, you can invite your friends so that you can earn extra points. Furthermore, one can participate in sponsored polls to earn more points.

3. Swagbucks

Swagbucks Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout 500 Rs
Payout Options PayPal, Flipkart, Amazon, Payoneer and other Gift cards

I’ve been using one of the greatest survey sites in India, Swagbucks, since 2014, and I take out money from it almost every month. Since its founding in 2008, more than 15 million people have used Swagbucks worldwide. By answering surveys on Swagbucks, users can earn virtual money called as Swagbucks. This website offers several opportunities for you to earn money. You can earn money by watching movies, accepting offers, taking surveys, and taking part in a daily poll.

Users can easily redeem their earnings through gift cards, which are offered by top companies like Amazon and Flipkart. You can withdraw money from this platform by using checks or via PayPal. You can get an Amazon gift card worth Rs 500 for 675 SB. The minimum payout for PayPal starts from $10 which is equivalent to 1000 SB.

4. iPanelOnline

|59.0x34.0

iPanelOnline Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout 1000 Rs
Payout Options PayPal and Different gadgets

After earning over 10,000 Rs from iPanelOnline, I would say iPanelOnline is a legit paid survey site in India you can trust. iPanelOnline is a trustworthy survey website that has been available in the market since 2000. The best part of this survey site is that you get money for logging in daily and posting your opinion. For completing a survey, you can earn anywhere from 10 to 200 points.

Once your account has 1000 points, you can request a withdrawal. The payment is usually processed within 3 to 4 working days via PayPal. By referring your friends and family about this survey website, you can earn additional profits from this top survey site.

5. LifePoints

LifePoints Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout 100 Rs
Payout Options PayPal, Amazon, Flipkart, Mobile Recharge, Zomato, Myntra, and other gift Cards.

Life Points is another legit paid survey site in India you can join today and get paid for sharing your opinions. It has paid over 1.5 Billion Rupees to its users. One thing I have noticed about Life Points over the years is that you don’t get thrown out of surveys in the middle like many survey sites do. You get 2 Life Points even if you are screened out of the survey.

You can earn Rs 20 to Rs 150 for completing a survey, depending on the length of the survey. They process the payout request within 7 to 10 days after placing it, and their customer support is really good. The best part is you can withdraw your money as soon as you reach around 160 points and they offer really good payout options.

6. Freecash.com

Freecash Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout $5
Payout Options PayPal, Cryptocurrency(Litecoin, Bitcoin Dogecoin, Ethreium, etc) and Gift Cards (Amazon, Netflix VISA, etc)

I recently tried out a new survey site, Freecash.com, and have made over 2000 Rs in almost no time. Among paid survey websites, Free Cash stands out in social media platforms. You can earn free points by using the bonus codes that they frequently share on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Through this website, you can earn money for testing apps, games and surveys. You can participate in surveys by answering questions offered by the survey partners, which include BitLabs, Tap Research, CPX Research, Pollfish, etc. PayPal, gift cards, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc can all be used to pay out money.

7. YouGov

|126.0x66.0

YouGov Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout 3600 Points
Payout Options Paytm

The paid survey platform YouGov India is renowned for its quick surveys. It sends short surveys mainly related to Politics and world issues which can be completed within 5 to 10 minutes. I enjoy giving my feedback to them because YouGov always sends interesting and relevant surveys. You can anticipate receiving between 50 and 100 points for each survey.

For over 22 years, this survey website has been in operation. I’ve utilized YouGov and received payment, therefore I can tell that it is a legitimate and genuine survey platform. You’ll receive invites to participate in surveys, and after completing those surveys you will earn points. Through Paytm you can withdraw your YouGov points.

8. PrizeRebel

|80.0x26.0

PrizeRebel Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout $5
Payout Options PayPal, Amazon, and other gift cards

PrizeRebel is a legit survey site. Through this website, you can earn money by completing surveys and offers. There are many types of surveys that will pay you between 30 to 60 points. You can also earn around 70 points for completing their daily surveys. This can be done unlimited times, so you can earn a great amount. You can redeem 500 points for $5 PayPal money. This website also offers gift card redemption.

Gift cards can be redeemed for a wide range of products and services from this survey site including health, beauty, house, food, beverage, groceries, department stores, electronics, mobile recharge, Amazon gift cards, etc.

Furthermore, you could earn money through their referral program where you’ll be able to earn a 15% bonus on all points that your referrals earn. As a PrizeRebel member since 2018, I have won PayPal money and some really awesome gift cards.

9. Opinion Bureau

|60.0x20.0

Opinion Bureau Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout 250 Rs
Payout Options Paytm, Flipkart and Amazon Gift Cards

Opinion Bureau is another trusted and one of the highest-paying survey sites in India, as it’s been in the market since 2011 and pays genuinely. The majority of the surveys are often high paying related to business and IT. A typical survey on the Opinion Bureau pays you around 50 Rs to 200 Rs depending upon the length. When you finish the first profile survey, you will get 25 rupees.

This website offers additional revenue-generating opportunities, such as referrals and poll participation. Each poll earns you 10 points, which you can convert to the main balance. For every referral, you’ll earn 10 Rs. Once you reach the minimum threshold, i.e., 250 Rs, you can withdraw money using one of their payout options. They are a bit slower when it comes to processing withdrawal requests and may take up to 30 days.

10. SuperPay.me

SuperPay Sign Up Link
Minimum Payout $1
Payout Options PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin and Gift Cards

Superpay.me is a legit survey site, as I’ve earned decent amount of money from this website and have been a member on this website for quite a while. Top reputable businesses like Cint, Your Surveys, Dynata, Lucid, and CPX are the partners of Superpay.me. The benefit of using Superpay is that you can cash out via PayPal, and the minimum threshold is only $1. You can get paid the very same day within 8 to 10 hours.

They have 24x7 customer support available. You will get the option to choose an e-gift card. Furthermore, you can take part in a $1000 contest where you have a chance to win money through this platform. The website has already claimed that it has paid its members around $5,560,468. The company also claims that some online surveys may pay as much as $10, and their users can make as much as $50 a day.

Final Words

So it was all about the top 10 survey sites. We have covered a list of the best paid survey sites in India. They’re all free to join and legitimate. Keep in mind that joining many sites is a fantastic idea if you want to maximize your earning potential. if you want to make quick and easy money then online surveys are one of the best methods to earn real money online. You get paid for your opinions and feedbacks.

To begin, you don’t even need any type of prior experience, educational background, or specialized abilities. Just use your mobile phone or laptop, visit the survey website, fill in the registration details, and start making money. Online survey platforms are simple to use and don’t require extensive registration details. You can easily start today by signing up into the mentioned online survey sites to earn money.

FAQs

Q.1 How can I start earning money with survey websites?

Ans: To start making money with survey websites, you typically need to sign up and create an account on the platform of your choice. After registering, you can go through the surveys that are offered and select the ones that catch your attention. Earn rewards or points by answering the surveys. These points can be redeemed for money and gift cards.

Q.2 Can I participate in surveys from multiple websites at the same time?

Ans: Yes, you can participate in surveys from multiple websites simultaneously. In order to optimize your earning potential, it is really a smart idea to sign up for many trustworthy survey websites.

1 Like