Get ₹100 in Bank Account for Checking CIBIL Score on MoneyControl

Are you looking to enhance your financial well-being? Your credit score plays a crucial role in shaping your financial future. MoneyControl, Asia’s leading portal for Business & Finance, brings you an exclusive offer to check your CIBIL score and earn ₹100 cashback directly in your bank account.

Why CIBIL Score Matters

Your CIBIL score reflects your creditworthiness and financial health. Lenders use it to assess the risk associated with lending money. A good credit score opens doors to favorable loan terms and financial opportunities.

How to Check Your Credit Score for Free on MoneyControl

Visit MoneyControl’s Credit Score Check page and follow these simple steps:

1. Enter your Name as per PAN, Email ID, and Mobile Number.

2. Verify your identity with OTP. 3. Generate your CIBIL Score instantly.

Exclusive Cashback Offer

For a limited time, MoneyControl is offering a lucrative ₹100 cashback when you check your CIBIL score. Follow these steps to claim your cashback:
  1. Visit the Cashback Claim Page.
  2. Click on “Credit Score Bonanza” and claim the offer.

3. Receive a unique coupon code.

4. Visit the Cashback Claim Page again, enter your code, and select your preferred mode of cashback.

5. Submit the details and wait for a verification code.

6. Verify the code, and within 24 hours, enjoy ₹100 cashback in your bank account.

Expert Tips for Financial Success

• History with Credit: Your repayment history significantly influences your credit score. Timely repayments positively impact your creditworthiness.
  • Credit Utilization Ratio: Manage your credit balances responsibly to maintain a healthy credit utilization ratio.
  • Credit Mix: Diversify your credit portfolio by maintaining a mix of different types of credit.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: How often should I check my CIBIL score?
A1: It’s advisable to check your score at least once a year or before applying for significant loans.

Q2: Can I get my free credit report from MoneyControl?
A2: Yes, MoneyControl provides a free CRIF score report along with valuable insights.

Q3: Are there any hidden charges for using MoneyControl’s credit score check?
A3: No, the credit score check is completely free, and you earn ₹100 cashback for a limited time.

Process to easy hai …

Bas spam na kare ye logh details le ke…