Cadbury Chocobakes Chant: Win Free Amazon/Flipkart Gift Vouchers

Are you looking for a chance to win exciting prizes like Amazon, Flipkart, or other gift vouchers? Look no further! Cadbury Chocobakes brings you an opportunity to win free vouchers by participating in their chant activation campaign.

Free Amazon/Flipkart GV with Cadbury Chocobakes Chant

In this article, we’ll delve into the details of this enticing offer and guide you through the steps to increase your chances of winning.

Campaign Details

The Cadbury Chocobakes Chant Activation Campaign commenced on 18th January 2024 and will run until 28th March 2024.

Here are some key points to note:

• Eligibility: Participants must be Indian residents aged 18 years or above.

• Prizes: There are various vouchers to be won, including Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Uber, and Make My Trip, ranging from Rs 200 to Rs 500.

• Winning Criteria: The first 500 participants each day who successfully complete the chant activation will win a prize. Additionally, participants can win a trip to Lakshwadeep by completing 222 chants of the selected brand name and entering a lucky draw contest.

How to Participate

CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE

Participating in the Cadbury Chocobakes Chant Activation Campaign is easy and straightforward. Follow these simple steps to get started:

1. Login: Log in with your details on the campaign website.

2. Select Chant: Choose any one chant from the available options.

3. Choose Gift Card: Select the gift card you desire to win from options like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Uber, or Make My Trip.

4. Repeat Chant: Repeat the chosen chant ten times within 75 seconds. If unsuccessful, you can try again.

5. Redeem Voucher: If successful, wait for 5-10 seconds for your winning voucher to be generated. Copy or take a screenshot of it for redemption.

Important Tips

• Multiple Attempts: You can participate every day until you win a prize. Keep trying until you succeed.

• Voucher Redemption: Different rules apply for redeeming vouchers, such as restrictions on the number of Amazon codes per account and validity of Make My Trip vouchers.

Terms and Conditions

Before participating, make sure to review the terms and conditions of the campaign:

• Participants must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.

• Mondelez reserves the right to disqualify any participant for misconduct or violation of the terms.

• Prizes are non-transferable and subject to availability.

For detailed terms and conditions, refer to the official campaign website.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. How many times can I participate in the campaign?

You can participate every day until you win a prize. However, each participant is eligible to win only one prize during the campaign period.

2. Is there a limit to the number of vouchers I can redeem?

Yes, there are restrictions on redeeming vouchers, such as the maximum number of Amazon codes per account.

3. How do I increase my chances of winning the Lakshwadeep trip?

To enter the lucky draw for the Lakshwadeep trip, complete 222 chants of the selected brand name. Ensure legibility and accuracy for a valid entry.

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to win exciting prizes with the Cadbury Chocobakes Chant Activation Campaign. Follow the steps, chant your way to victory, and enjoy fabulous rewards! Remember, persistence pays off, so keep trying until you secure your prize.

1 Like

got this -