Apps Like Dream11: Best Alternative Apps Like Dream11

Apps Like Dream11: Best Alternative Apps Like Dream11

Dream11 is the first fantasy sports platform in India and currently has over 130 million users. Different types of fantasy sports are available on the Dream11 app including Cricket, Football, Basketball, Kabaddi, Baseball and Volleyball. Users can enjoy a safe and fair gaming experience on this reputable and trustworthy fantasy site.

Fantasy sports are a fantastic opportunity to use strategic thinking and sports expertise to win real cash prizes daily. By watching the performance of their favorite players, users of fantasy games try to enhance the joy and excitement of the live game. If you are searching for Apps like Dream11 In India, then you are at the right place. Here in this post, we will discuss some Best fantasy apps like Dream11.

1 . My11Circle

|109.0x88.0

App Name My11Circle
My11Circle App Download Click Here
My11Circle Referral Code EBONUS100
Welcome Bonus Upto 1500 Rs on your first deposit.
Referral Bonus 551 Rs

The main feature of My11Circle is fantasy cricket, where players can make a team of eleven players from either side of an original cricket match and score points according to how well they perform. But the site has also included fantasy Football, Kabaddi, and Basketball. My11Circle offers 1 Crore Rs Mega League Prizes daily. So This fantasy Cricket App Like Dream11 will be the best choice for you.

You must provide a referral code while registering on the app in order to take part in the My11Circle Refer and Earn program. You can refer the app to your friends and family and You will receive a 551 Rs cash bonus for each successful referral.

2. MyTeam11

App Name MyTeam11
MyTeam11 App Download Click Here
MyTeam11 Referral Code EBONUS100
Welcome Bonus 100 Rs
Referral Bonus Upto 1000 Rs

One of the best fantasy sports apps in India is definitely MyTeam11. Millions of Indian sports fans already love MyTeam11, with over 18 million downloads. It is one of the Best alternative apps like Dream11. MyTeam11 offers an entertaining platform where users can build their own virtual teams, take part in fantasy leagues, and win daily cash prizes.

MyTeam11 is an application with a lot of features, and by using a MyTeam11 referral code, you can earn a bonus of 100 rupees and upto 1000 Rs for each successful referral.

3. Real11

App Name Real11
Real11 APK Download Click Here
Real11 Referral Code EBONUS100
Welcome Bonus 100 Rs
Referral Bonus Upto 50,000 Rs

One of the most popular and reliable apps for creating fantasy teams is Real 11. You will receive a cash bonus of Rs. 100 for joining the Real11 app.

Through the Real11 Refer and Earn program, individuals can use their special referral code to invite friends, family, and other people to sign up for the Real11 platform. For each successful referral, you can earn up to Rs. 50000.

4. Vision11

App Name Vision11
Vision11 App Download Click Here
Vision11 Referral Code EBONUS100
Welcome Bonus 100 Rs
Referral Bonus 100 Rs

For all sports, Vision11 is the greatest fantasy app. Sports including Cricket, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Handball, and Kabaddi are available for you to play.

You can earn a sign-up bonus of Rs 100 by using the Vision11 referral code and By sharing your referral code, you can also get up to Rs. 100 for every successful referral.

5. MyFab11

App Name MyFab11
MyFab11 App Download Click Here
MyFab11 Referral Code HCHAACIBHJ63
Welcome Bonus 100 Rs
Refer And Earn Bonus Upto 8,000 Rs

One of The most reputable and trustworthy Fantasy Sports sites in India is MyFab11, which is also fully legal, safe, and secure. Nine different sports categories are available on the MyFab11 app, including Cricket, Football, Baseball, Handball, Rugby, Basketball, Volleyball, and hockey.

You can earn a sign-up bonus of Rs. 100 by using the Myfab11 referral code. By encouraging your friends to use your referral code, you can earn up to Rs. 8,000 for each successful referral.

6. BatBall11

App Name BatBall11
Batball11 App Download Click Here
Batball11 Referral Code EBONUS100
Welcome Bonus 50 Rs
Refer And Earn Bonus 50 Rs

One of the greatest and new fantasy sports platforms with less competition is Batball11, which enables users to take part in a variety of thrilling sports leagues and earn money. Numerous fantasy sports are available on this site, including Cricket, Football, Basketball, and Kabaddi.

You will get a 50 Rs welcome reward when you register on the Batball11 app by using a referral code and You can also earn 50 Rs for each successful referral.

7. Howzat

App Name Howzat
Howzat App Download Click Here
Howzat Referral Code EBONUS100
Welcome Bonus 500 Rs
Refer And Earn Bonus 500 Rs

One of the fastest-growing fantasy sports platforms in India, Howzat is also the most reliable and latest fantasy sports app. Use the Howzat Referral Code while registering to receive a 500 Rs welcome bonus.

You can also earn 500 Rs referral reward for each successful referral on the Howzat app. When your friend deposits Rs. 200, you can earn up to Rs. 500 for free.

Final Words

For those who love fantasy sports but are searching for Apps Like Dream11, these 7 apps provide a variety of opportunities. These platforms provide engaging chances for you to demonstrate your sports expertise and strategic abilities and earn money online.