Activate Amazon Prime Shopping Edition Plan for 1 Year @ 399

Unlock exclusive benefits and discounts with Prime Shopping Edition. Enjoy expedited delivery, cashback rewards, and early access to deals. Sign up today!

What is Prime Shopping Edition?

Prime Shopping Edition is a limited-time annual Prime plan offered at a discounted rate of ₹399/year. It provides customers with access to a range of exclusive benefits tailored to enhance their shopping experience on Amazon.

Benefits of Prime Shopping Edition

Free Delivery Options

• Enjoy expedited delivery options including One-Day, Two-Day, Scheduled, and Same-Day delivery to eligible addresses.
  • Note: Same-Day delivery is currently offered as a limited-time promotion and subject to Amazon’s discretion.

No-Rush Shipping Rewards

• Opt for No-Rush Shipping and receive ₹25 cashback on eligible purchases, with additional benefits outlined in the No-Rush Shipping Program details.

Discounted Delivery Charges

• Avail discounted delivery charges for Morning Delivery services at ₹50 per item.
  • No minimum order value required for FREE Standard Delivery to eligible addresses.

Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Benefits

• Earn 5% cashback on Amazon.in purchases with the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card.
  • Exclusions apply for digital and gift card purchases, which earn 2% back along with rewards for other transactions.

Prime Early Access & Exclusive Deals

• Gain early access to Lightning Deals and enjoy exclusive discounts on a variety of products.
  • Benefit from Deals of the Day tailored specifically for Prime members.

Prime Advantage

• Access No Cost EMI options on smartphone purchases, facilitating lower monthly installments.
  • Receive 6 months of Free Screen Replacement for damaged screens, provided by Acko at no additional cost.

How to Sign Up for Prime Shopping Edition

• To sign up for Prime Shopping Edition, simply navigate to Amazon Prime within your Amazon Shopping app or mobile browser on an Android device.
  • Eligible customers will find an option to enroll in the plan and can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process using an eligible payment method.

Note: This is user specific offer and may or may not be available in your account. But let me share how I got it or how I believe I got eligible. :wink:

Trick to Activate Amazon Prime Shopping Edition Plan

I was also searching for how to activate Amazon Prime Lite and I talked with customer care for the same. They said this plan is discontinued even though many users were getting this offer. Typical Amazon Customer Support for you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Then I activated Amazon Prime for a month. I used it and let it expire without renewing. They kept giving me offer to activate yearly plan at Rs. 1399 or Rs. 1249

Then I activated 1 more month and after it’s expiry I automatically got this Amazon Prime Shopping Edition Plan.

>> CLICK HERE <<

Eligible Payment Methods

Prime Shopping Edition can be purchased using various electronic payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and Amazon Pay Balance. However, please note that Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI is not accepted.

Auto-Renewal and Cancellation Policy

Prime Shopping Edition memberships can be set for auto-renewal, with payments processed through e-mandate supported methods such as Credit/Debit cards and UPI. However, members using other payment methods can update their payment details in the “Manage Prime membership” section on Amazon.in.

If you choose to cancel your Prime Shopping Edition membership, eligibility for a refund will depend on your past benefit usage and the remaining duration of your plan. Upon cancellation, access to all benefits, including exclusive deals and cashback rewards, will be terminated immediately.

Upgrading Your Membership

Prime Shopping Edition members have the option to upgrade to a full Prime membership, unlocking additional benefits beyond shopping-related perks. Upgrades can be initiated through the ‘Manage Prime membership’ page on Amazon.in. Refund eligibility upon upgrading will be determined based on your previous benefit usage and remaining plan duration.

Q&A

1. Can I cancel Prime Shopping Edition? Will I receive a refund?

Yes, you can cancel your Prime Shopping Edition membership at any time. Refund eligibility is contingent upon your benefit usage and remaining plan duration.

2. Can I upgrade my Prime Shopping Edition membership to a different plan with more benefits?

Yes, Prime Shopping Edition members can upgrade to a full Prime membership, granting access to a wider range of benefits. Refund eligibility upon upgrading will be determined based on your past benefit usage and remaining plan duration.

3. What are the eligible payment methods for purchasing Prime Shopping Edition?

You can purchase Prime Shopping Edition using electronic payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and Amazon Pay Balance. However, please note that Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI is not accepted.